{Rebecca} Love is always in Season

>> Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How gorgeous is this sketch from Once Upon a Sketch? I've been looking around for layout challenges for a while that could help get the mojo flowing and I have to say that I think I found what I'm looking for. The site is gorgeous and all the wonderful inspiration from the design team is almost overwhelming! Thanks ladies for the kick start!

I also used this inspiration board from Berry71Bleu for some added inspiration. There's a few little butterflies scattered throughout the page. Somehow I am finding it very difficult to leave them off any project that I do!


I started with some pretty pastel colours and just allowed the page to grow from there. I love how I ended up having all the right shades of turqoise, even though I didn't think I had any in my stash! The new American Crafts Knock Out punches have been getting a work out over here, but they're just so much fun!

SUPPLIES
Prima Paper, flower, ribbon
Vintage Buttons, ribbon, dictionary paper
American Crafts Knock Out Punch
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Crate Paper Chipboard

Challenges

23 comments:

Lisa Elton August 1, 2012 at 8:40 AM  

Love the soft colors Rebecca. And the lace, buttons, doily...Oh I could go on and on! Love it all ;)

Ella Swan August 1, 2012 at 12:08 PM  

Such a beautiful layout Rebecca! Thanks for playing along at Berry71Bleu!!

Cathy August 2, 2012 at 1:01 AM  

Beautiful LO Rebecca.. so soft and delicate!! I love adding butterflies to my pages too!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Berry71Bleu and OUAS :))

Georgia Heald August 2, 2012 at 2:38 AM  

Wow Rebecca, this is beautiful. Just love the soft neutral tones with a little pop of blue and gorgeous feminine details =) I am so glad you found as OUAS, I hope to see more of your gorgeous creations =)

Julie Tucker-Wolek August 3, 2012 at 5:08 AM  

Wowwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the soft colors and the buttons!!!

Channa August 3, 2012 at 5:44 AM  

LOvely layout rebecca, love the soft touch! Thank you for joining us at B71B.
Channa

reneabouquets August 3, 2012 at 10:56 AM  

So soft and beautifully done! Thanks for joining the challenge over at Berry71Bleu!

Tina August 3, 2012 at 4:57 PM  

Gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing along with OUAS!

Romy August 4, 2012 at 12:06 AM  

It's such a beautiful layout. I really love the soft colours and the row of buttons. Thank you so much for playing along at OUAS!

Eila Sandberg August 6, 2012 at 1:29 AM  

This is such a lovely page Rebecca, sweet and soft! love the buttons and lace.

Bellaidea August 6, 2012 at 7:21 AM  

Very nice page! I hope you will link Berry 71 Bleu too:), thanks for playing with us!

Unknown August 7, 2012 at 9:10 AM  

Very pretty Rebecca! Thanks for joining us this month at b7b! Always love seeing your projects..Hugs!

Svetlana Austin August 9, 2012 at 4:13 AM  

it is absolutely stunning project! everything is put together so well! i love the stylish look of it!
thank you for joining us at OUAS!

Unknown August 9, 2012 at 5:33 AM  

This is very very pretty! Fabulous layering, lovely colors...thanks for playing!! So glad you joined us at OUAS!!!

Unknown August 9, 2012 at 7:47 PM  

This is just SOO pretty...love the soft color palette! Thanks so much for joining us @ OUAS!!

xErin

Unknown August 9, 2012 at 7:47 PM  

This is just SOO pretty...love the soft color palette! Thanks so much for joining us @ OUAS!!

xErin

Unknown August 9, 2012 at 7:50 PM  

This is just SOO pretty...love the soft color palette! Thanks so much for joining us @ OUAS!!

xErin

Unknown August 9, 2012 at 7:52 PM  

This is just SOO pretty...love the soft color palette! Thanks so much for joining us @ OUAS!!

xErin

Drea Slee August 14, 2012 at 8:58 AM  

Beautiful job with the sketch!!Great colors!

Anna Zaprzelska August 17, 2012 at 12:31 PM  

Such a beautiful layout! So soft and delicate!
Thanks for joining us at OUAS:-)

Keren Tamir August 25, 2012 at 8:09 PM  

Lovely layout!! love the soft colors!! thanks for joining us at B71B

I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out http://kerentamir.blogspot.ca/

Bellaidea September 2, 2012 at 8:15 AM  

Very cute page, thanks for joining Berry 71 Bleu challenge

Post a Comment