Get Sketchy #83

>> Friday, April 15, 2011

I haven't been doing much crafting lately.  Between growing one human and trying to care for three other small ones, I haven't had much energy to spare.  

For a while it looked like winter was finally over and spring had settled in, but yesterday morning we woke up to snow, with 10 to 15 cm forecast.  Yuck!
Anyway, I decided that in protest of the weather I am going to ignore my housework and growing pile of laundry, and instead spend all day playing with paper.  We'll see if the kids co-operate but I have a suspicion that they will still require feeding at least once or twice.  

Oh well, if nothing else I got my card for this week's Get Sketchy challenge completed.  

SUPPLIES
October Afternoon patterned paper, chipboard stickers
Bazzill kraft cardstock

I absolutely love the Modern Homemaker line from October Afternoon.  I think I have now officially used up every single scrap of it from my February Apron Strings kit. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment