Sketch Mania 11.24

>> Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Can you believe it, only one month until Christmas?!?! Yay!

The only problem is that means I only have one month left to get ready for Christmas. 

Darn.

I am never going to get all my good intentions accomplished. 

But at least I now have all (three) of my Christmas cards finished. 

I find it helps to have low expectations of myself. 



SUPPLIES
Imaginisce patterned paper, stamped sentiment
American Crafts Pearl cardstock
Prima pearls

We'd love it if you would join us for this week's Sketch Mania, this is the last week to get entered for this month's prize.


1 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek November 24, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that ornament paper! Happy Thanksgiving! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment