Get Sketchy #58

>> Friday, October 1, 2010

I have been wanting some sewing themed stamps for a while so I was very excited to find out who this week's Get Sketchy card challenge sponsor was - the wonderful folks over at  Stamping Dragon Designs who just happen to have a lovely set of sewing themed digis. 

This was such a fun card to make.  Since I was doing a sewing theme I tried to bring in as many genuine sewing elements as possible - fabric and stitching, a  sewing pattern and an old measuring tape that I put through my Xyron sticker maker.


SUPPLIES
Melissa Francis patterned paper, button
Recollections cardstock
McCall's sewing pattern
Stamping Dragon digital stamps
Unknown thread, measuring tape, fabric

You really should come over to the Get Sketchy blog to see the rest of the design team's creations, the girls came up with some gorgeous inspiration for this week's challenge. 

And now I am off to take my kids outside to enjoy this gorgeous, sunny fall day, 

2 comments:

Lea October 1, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Great card!!! I love the colors and especially love the little skirt!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek October 1, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

Sooooooooooooooooo FUN!! I love love love love that little skirt on the dress form! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment