Sketchy Thursdays 6.17

>> Thursday, June 17, 2010

The breakfast dishes are still on the table and my kids are still in their pajamas, but I got a layout done this morning! I logged onto Sketchy Thursdays while I was still in bed (love my Blackberry) and as soon as I saw the new sketch I was over come with a desire to scrapbook. My rule is that everything else has to be done before I even allow myself to go into my scraproom but I broke it this morning and decided that the dishes could wait, which they have :( No cleaning fairies here, I'm afraid.




SUPPLIES
Pink Paislee patterned paper, die cut paper

Bazzill cardstock
Making Memories ribbon
KI Memories chipboard alphasJenni Bowlin Studio butterfly
Unknown stick pin, rose trim, rhinestone button, beads


Well, I suppose I shouldn't put my responsibilities off any longer... off to wash some dishes and dress some little people. Have a great day,


7 comments:

Deb Hickman June 17, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

What a gorgeous layout.So pretty.I love all the little details,the butterfly, button,pin and beautiful trims.
It's good to break the rules sometimes.My motto is "put off today what you can do tomorrow".

Roulien Stahnke June 17, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

Oh, I love that ribbon & pin on the bottom of your layout!! Great job on the sketch!

CarrieB June 18, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

gorgeous layout!!! dishes will ALWAYS be there - inspiration and motivation are fleeting!!!! great job!

lisa June 23, 2010 at 5:46 AM  

Such a sweet LO. Beautiful colours too.
Thanks for playing x

Julie Tucker-Wolek June 23, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

OMYGOSH!!! I sooooooooooooo LOVE this Sarah!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos and the ribbon flowers!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The Little Schausages June 25, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Congratulations! I just noticed you were in the top picks for sketchy Thursdays!

Post a Comment