Baby Card!

>> Friday, June 4, 2010

My turn to finally make a post, its been a while! I originally made this card for ICSketches #68, but because we were gone on a family camping trip, I never got around to posting it! But turns out thats ok! ICSketches challenge this week is to go back through the sketches and use one of the old ones for this weeks challenge, which means I can still use my card this week, hurrah!

SUPPLIES
Basic Grey chipboard letters
Vintage buttons
Stitching
DCWV patterned paper

I don't have any friends who just had babies so not sure why I made a baby card, something to put away for an emergency I guess! The paper was just too cute, I couldn't resist using it for a baby card, one day soon I'm sure I will be glad I had an extra laying around.


Have a wonderful day,



1 comments:

Dianna June 5, 2010 at 6:21 AM  

Very cute card! So glad that the timing was right for you to post it! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

Post a Comment