2 Sketches 4 You # 51

>> Monday, May 3, 2010


I'm taking the oppertunity to update the blog while the family is watching Dr. Dolittle with Rex Harrisson. I have to admit, I'm sneaking out every once in a while to watch my favourite parts! Its such a classic movie and its really fun watching the kids as they are viewing it for the first time. They are finally at the age where they can enjoy and understand some of those great old movies, and its bringing back all sorts of good memories for me too!

2 Sketches 4 You
has long been one of my favourite sites for inspiration, sketches, and just about everything cards! Love their new sketch this week! This particular card was made almost entirley from scraps I have lying around, I'm having a hard time remembering where the supplies came from, some of the stuff has been lying around for years! Feels so good to start clearing out some of the old stuff, helps to justify all the new stuff I've been buying recently.


Now its off to watch the rest of Dr. Dolittle!

2 comments:

cnelson May 5, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

very pretty! love the butterfly!

Jenny May 6, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Too pretty!! Come by and check out the challenge on my blog.. you might want to play along! have a great day! :) :) :) :) :)

Post a Comment