{Rebecca} Memory Maze March DT Reveal

>> Wednesday, March 13, 2013


I had a fantastic time working with the Memory Maze products this month, there is such a range of fun chipboard!

"Its a Girl"




The Memory Maze chipboard was the perfect accompaniment for the baby girl card that I created this month. I went all out with the pink and the brown complimented it perfectly.



The chipboard was the perfect colour already to compliment the pink theme, so I simply added a layer of glitter glue over the entire surface, it absolutely sparkles!  

 
Memory Maze Chipboard: 

Other Materials:
My Minds Eye Paper, Misc Antique buttons, ribbon, dictionary paper, Reflections glitter,

...............................................................

"Have Fun"


How much fun in this little vintage bike? I kept this card simple and tried to make the chipboard the hero hero, something that actually isn't very hard to do. Pairing it with October Afternoon paper made this a perfect duo.

I left the chipboard mostly original, but embellished it with some rhinestones. 


Memory Maze Chipboard: 

Other Materials:

October Afternoon Paper, My Minds Eye Rhinestones and twine, American Crafts rub-ons
I have another project using Memory Maze chipboard to share with you later this month!



2 comments:

Lisa Elton March 13, 2013 at 1:46 PM  

Hi Rebecca! What sweet SWEET cards today! Love the sparkly chipboard and pretty papers on your baby girl card. And the vintage bike is fun. The gems are a nice touch. My brother bought me a little desk lamp with a bike like this as the base. So cute!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie April 10, 2013 at 10:03 AM  

Wow, you really know how to rock those chippies! Both cards are great, but the Penny Farthing is my fav - I love how you blinged up the bike, but still managed to keep it masculine!

Post a Comment