Top 12 in 2012

>> Wednesday, January 16, 2013

We're gearing up for some fantastic challenges in 2013, but before I share anything new with you Linda from Catered Crop had the great idea to showcase our favourite projects from the past year. Oh what fun! While looking back through my albums I found projects that I had completly forgotten that I had even made, and a few I wished that I could forget ... There's always some not so great mixed with the rest :)

Without further adieu, in no particular order, here are some of my favorite projects from 2012. What are yours?


1. I Will Always Love You (April)

2. Family Banner (November)

3. Oh Happy Day! (July)

4. Keep Your Face to the Sunshine (May)

5. Vintage Butterfly (May)

6. Happy Birthday to You! (April)

7. 2 Very Silly Boys (July)

8. Thank You (March)

9. HB2U (March)

10. Little Men (June)

11. Lets Party (July)

12. Greatest is Love (July)

Here's to wonderful new beginnings in 2013!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton January 16, 2013 at 12:29 PM  

What wonderful project to drink in once again Rebecca! I love the sweet banner hanging on the basket and your card with the cute kite! Hope you're doing well ;)

Linda McClain January 20, 2013 at 9:13 PM  

What a fabulous crafty year you've had. I'm so glad this year brought us together. Here's to a fabulous 2013.

Claudia N. January 21, 2013 at 3:16 AM  

Wow, you create absolutely lovely LOs and cards! Loads of beautiful projects! Thanks for showing!

Greetings from Vienna,

die amelie

Words and Pictures January 26, 2013 at 8:09 AM  

Gorgeous, gorgeous projects... Numbers 1, 6 and 10 are my particular favourites. It's so lovely to see people's top picks - you get a real sense of them as a crafter! So glad I joined in...
Alison x

Wordbird January 28, 2013 at 4:43 PM  

Lovely, lovely cards and projects! I really enjoyed looking through your blog at the beautiful, feminine creations! ;D

Debra Miller February 2, 2013 at 4:00 AM  

Beautiful collection of cards and page layouts!

Post a Comment