{Rebecca} DYSU : Anything with 4 Legs

>> Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm a big animal lover, not obsessive or anything, but I do love my having a score or so of furry beings around. I've joked in the past that if I had my way, I would open up a petting zoo as an excuse to have one of every kind of animal imaginable. Knowing my weakness, my husband has (wisely) set forth the rule that currently I'm only allowed to have animals if they serve a purpose. If he didn't, I think I would have bought out our local pet shop :)

Our current challenge from Do You Stack Up? is to create a card inspired by, for, or with 4 legged animal friends. I was thrilled to be able to work with Bugaboo Stamps for this challenge using thier adorable turtle digi image. He turned out to be exactly what my card for my 5 year old brother in law needed. I coloured him with pencil crayons and accented differant parts of the shell and hat with glitter, though its not coming through to well in the photos.

SUPPLIES
Bugaboo Turtle Digi
My Minds Eye Paper, tag, brad
Misc stickers, ribbon, buttons
Starbucks coffee sleeve

Thanks for looking and be sure to take a peak at the Do You Stack Up? challenge blog. Along with Bugaboo Stamps, The Paper Shelter, and Birdie Brown have offered some terrific prizes to the winners of our challenge. Of course, even if you don't find time to participate in the challenge, its worth hopping over just to see what the other design team members have created. There are some projects there that will knock your socks off!


10 comments:

Denise August 9, 2012 at 6:12 AM  

This is gorgeous. Love all the fabulous papers and different elements and such a cute image too!!
Hugs
Denise xx

Tamika August 9, 2012 at 8:07 AM  

This is such and adorable card, I love the colors and such a cute image!

Lisa Elton August 9, 2012 at 8:22 AM  

What a cute little turtle I like the balloons tied around his shell! Very cute Rebecca!

Cheryl August 9, 2012 at 1:01 PM  

Totally adorable! I love all the layers and texture. Aren't SB sleeves the best? I have a whole stack in my craft room.

Have a great day!

Unknown August 10, 2012 at 4:50 PM  

Love the colors and all the layers. The tag is wonderful by itself. Great job!! Hugs, Joan

Pauline August 11, 2012 at 9:11 AM  

Love this Rebecca, fantastic layering, and that image is too cute!

Unknown August 11, 2012 at 1:01 PM  

what a fantastic look - love it

Georgie Horn August 12, 2012 at 6:53 AM  

My dream is to have a petting zoo too! Let's go into business together. Do you live near Nashville TN

Ren-Yi August 12, 2012 at 7:11 PM  

hiya rebecca - glad to see you got the perfect image ;) I love how there are so many fun embellishments!

Post a Comment