Scrappin Patch : Welcome Baby!

>> Monday, June 4, 2012


Knowing that I also had a technique post coming up shortly (June 14th!) I decide to make a card for Scrappin Patch using a technique that I am planning to highlight in my next post, adorable Origami dresses!! These are so much fun to make, and the Prima Songbird paper line was the absolute perfect match for the ideas that I had in my head.


SUPPLIES
Prima : Paper and embellishments
American Crafts : Thickers
Recollections :  Alpha stamps

I handstiched the paper to the card and accented the background with a few rhinestones. I then added the doillie and more Prima paper before accenting it with the ribbon, text, butterflies, and dress. I had so much fun working with the Prima product and there was more I wanted to add, but some of it will have to wait until my next post. They have some fabulous product that you'll have to visit the Scrappin Patch store to look up.

Challenges :


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton June 4, 2012 at 8:51 AM  

SO SO PRETTY Rebecca! Now I'm on pins and needles waiting to see how you made this precious dress! Can't wait for the next post ;)

Doreen June 5, 2012 at 2:00 AM  

Beautiful card - looks so elegant. Love it
Many thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiment this week
Doreen xx

Helen June 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM  

Great origami dress. A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Helen xx

Linda McClain June 9, 2012 at 9:12 AM  

Holy Cow! I love it. Just stunning!

Post a Comment