Scrappin Patch : (Prima) You've been Promoted!

>> Saturday, June 23, 2012

Another project for Scrappin Patch to share with you today!

For this father's day, my husband informed me rather suddenly that he had every intention of celebrating it. I of course was more than happy to comply as I love any excuse to celebrate! Our little one is not due until August, but just because it is a little shy doesn't mean that we cannot enjoy being parents already ... I had a little trouble knowing what to put on the card, but once I got past that, this card just came together and my husband loved it.

SUPPLIES
Prima : Paper and cardstock
Vintage buttons
Cosmo Cricket : Type font

More great Prima product to work with, though I choose a much simpler card this time. That seems to be a trend in this household. The cards I make for girls tend to get very "product heavy", while my masculine cards are much more CAS. How do you do it?

Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton June 23, 2012 at 4:48 PM  

There you go again with your sweet little banners ~ LOVE this! And WOW what a perfect sentiment for your husband, great idea!!

Cheryl June 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM  

I love this! I left a comment on the Scrappin' Patch blog when I first saw this fabby card.

Post a Comment