DYSU 77 : Movie Inspiration

>> Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Forgive the short-ish postings recently. We're in the middle of moving, I'm sure most of you can understand when I say things are rather busy at the moment! 

Have you ever seen the movie "Leap Year" with Amy Adams? Its one of my absolute favorites! As soon as I saw the theme for our weekly challenge at Do You Stack Up I knew I was going to use this movie as my starting place. I used this adorable stamp from Tiddly Inks, one of our sponsors for the week. Isn't she sweet?


I had so much fun with this weeks challenge and you will too, especially when I tell you there are some pretty neat prizes to be won.

Tiddly Inks is giving away a $12 gift certificate to their online shop and there is also a $20 gift certificate to Alley Way Stamps up for grabs.

Not to mention the always impressive bragging rights to those who earn one of our Top 3 spots, or the guest design position. Hurry on over!

Challenges :

Reasonable Ribbon : White and Blue 
Case Study : Challenge # 96

9 comments:

Lisa Elton June 20, 2012 at 4:07 PM  

Oh now this is just adorable! LOVE your little paper pieced car with her hair blowing in the wind and the heart shaped exhaust! CUTE!!!

Cheryl June 20, 2012 at 4:59 PM  

Oh my goodness! This is just the cutest! I love your paper piecing and clever use of twine. The white space sets it all off beautifully.

ccroll June 23, 2012 at 6:42 PM  

Good luck moving! :)

This creation is simply delightful!
XOXO
Christy

Sarah C June 25, 2012 at 7:51 PM  

Awwwww! How cute is this?? Love the string heart, just adorable :-)

Ren-Yi June 26, 2012 at 7:37 PM  

Absolutely absolutely love the paper piecing. this is amazing, Rebecca! Thanks for introducing me to a new movie :) will have to add it to my watch list.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) June 26, 2012 at 8:38 PM  

This card couldn't possibly be any cuter! LOVE it!! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Jean Martin June 27, 2012 at 8:34 AM  

Eep this is sooo cute! LOVE it!!! :) Thanks for playing! :)

Post a Comment