DYSU 76 : Masculine

>> Thursday, June 14, 2012

I am so excited to be posting my very first project for Do You Stack Up?, my newest design team position and one I've long thought would be an incredibly fun one to be a part of. I've been playing along off and on since the site started, so to be chosen to work along side these fantastic ladies is such a privilege.

For our first challenge (but #76 for the DYSU site!) we were to create a masculine card. Here's my take :

SUPPLIES
My Minds Eye Paper, Brads, Stickers
Musc Ribbon and Paper

Its a bit of a fun from this card I posted a few weeks ago. I had wanted to try this card with a bit more of a masculine twist anyways, so this was the perfect opportunity.

You have a full week to create a project based on the inspiration, can't wait to see what you create! There are lots of opportunities to win some fantastic prizes from our sponsors and/or earn a top 3 spot where you can join us as a guest designer.

Challenges : 





9 comments:

Valentina June 14, 2012 at 12:59 AM  

I just loooove your card. colours and sketch!!
stars are lovely and brads too!
I really would appreciate to receive it even if i'm not man! :)

Denise June 14, 2012 at 3:42 AM  

Fantastic card. Love all those gorgeous papers and the great layout.
Hugs
Denise xx

Unknown June 14, 2012 at 7:36 AM  

Love this card, it's pieced together SO beautifully...

Lisa Elton June 14, 2012 at 9:18 AM  

A pure delight Rebecca, love the little owls and fun layers!

Cheryl June 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM  

Oooh, i love this! Your design is fabulous. I love the star burst design. Did you use a pattern? The mix of patterns and embellies is just perfect.

Ren-Yi June 18, 2012 at 8:42 PM  

Hi Rebecca - wohooo - welcome to the team! I love what you have created as your debut card. The twill ribbon is amazing and the pp is so fun!

Ali June 19, 2012 at 2:34 AM  

I just love your card color and sketch is beautiful..
Plastic Cards

~Tammy~ June 19, 2012 at 10:20 PM  

Oh, I love this! I love the papers and your design just rocks!

Unknown June 20, 2012 at 4:50 AM  

Hi Rebecca, love your card!! Super fun and the mix of design papers is great. Welcome to our DYSU family!!

Hugs, Joan

Post a Comment