Catered Crop : Guest DT

>> Monday, June 4, 2012

I cannot tell you how thrilled I was to receive an email from Linda asking me to join the incredible team over at Catered Crop for this weeks newest challenge : Felt from the Heart, as a guest designer! Catered Crop is a blog I recently discovered but have fallen in love with their challenges and the fabulous inspiration that you can always find.

While felt is not an element I use very often, I was excited for the push to use it. So in every way, the challenge was just that. But when I paired the K & Co. feltie with Cosmo Cricket paper, it turned out so fun, almost retro even!

 SUPPLIES
Cosmo Cricket Paper
K & Co Feltie
American Crafts Thickers
My Minds Eye Lush Rhinestones
Prima Ribbon

Be sure to check out the Catered Crop blog this week. You have until the 9th of June to link up and be eligible to win 30, 6x9 sheets of wool felt to make loads of custom felt embellishments with!

Challenges 

7 comments:

LaJanette May 31, 2012 at 3:24 PM  

What an absolutely great card! I love the sentiment, colors and all the embellishments are awesome! Great creation of older items:0)

Glad to see you playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday; hope to see you back often:0)

hugs;
Janette

Linda Callahan May 31, 2012 at 7:44 PM  

I think this has a retro feel too! Very sweet!

Lisa Elton May 31, 2012 at 8:08 PM  

Big hug and congrats Rebecca! Fabulous card and use of the feltie. I love your angeled sentiment strips!

Lisa Minckler June 1, 2012 at 5:07 AM  

Amazing felt creation! I'm still trying to figure what I'm going to do for this one...but I'm loving yours!! Gorgeous card, truly beautiful. :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

Cheryl June 1, 2012 at 7:52 PM  

Lots of congrats to you! First on your Catered Crop GDT spot and also for making the DYSU team.

I love your card! The colors and mix of patterns is so cheery and pretty. Great job using felt.

Beate June 4, 2012 at 6:25 PM  

Oh...your card is beautiful! I love the felt flower paired with the patterned paper you picked.
Thanks so much for participating in the Crafty Friends Challenge.
Hugs and smiles

buglvr2010 June 11, 2012 at 2:20 PM  

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Post a Comment