I Will Always Love You : Layout

>> Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I don't scrapbook very often, but was inspired recently by the wedding photos that I have that were waiting patiently to be put in my photo album. Because our photographer had included a gorgeous wedding album in her package, I haven't felt the need to scrapbook any of my photos (they are already so well documented!) but I made a little exception with one of my favorite photos from the day.

SUPPLIES
Misc Paper and supplies from stash
Recollections Paper and flowers
Scrabble Tiles
American Crafts Thickers
Making Memoreis metal heart
Prima Flowers and envelope embellishment

Its rather a purple page, but I'm so glad I had these papers in my stash because they created exactly the type of layout that I was hoping it would become. I've also tried to make a point of using my own handwriting on my pages as it helps to keep them personal, though its tempting at times to just use fonts and such, because I'm always worried about messing up! 

Challenges:

Don't forget to check back on May 1st for the Polkadot Door Birthday Bloghop! We have lots of prizes and fabulous inspiration. Some of my favorite designers have agreed to participate and you'll be blown away by the things they've been creating. We'll also be hosting an inspiration challenge and you can win a fabulous prize pack.

Have a wonderful day!



 

16 comments:

Lisa Elton April 25, 2012 at 11:14 AM  

What a pretty page Rebecca!I love the sweet banner, scrabble tiles and all of the lovely little details you've added to your special photo!

Kris Berc April 25, 2012 at 11:36 AM  

What a wonderful photo from your special day... I can see why it's a favorite. Your layout is beautiful!

Stephanie Stanton April 25, 2012 at 12:10 PM  

Nice Job Rebecca this is a really pretty layout

Anonymous,  April 25, 2012 at 1:18 PM  

Fabulous page. Everything is so delicate, yet you have the scrabble tiles that really ground it. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!

Pam Pritzl April 25, 2012 at 4:57 PM  

I really love the vintage feel that you've given this page ... and those scrabble letter, oh how I adore them! I don't know what the rest of your wedding photos look like, but I can absolutely see why this is one of your faves! Thanks for playing with us at Color Me Scrappy!

Sarah Elliott April 25, 2012 at 7:41 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous - I loooove your wedding photo and the strip of banners is so cute. Thanks for playing along with CMS.

Dawnll April 25, 2012 at 8:00 PM  

Such a wonderful layout, and the perfect picture, loving the vintage feel
So glad you could join us at
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Polka Dot Door Designs April 25, 2012 at 8:37 PM  

Beautiful layout Rebecca! I am always in awe of your gorgeous vintage style - it is one look I can never seem to pull off myself. I have been enjoying all your posts lately. It's a good thing one of us has been updating the blog!
-Sarah

Unknown April 26, 2012 at 12:31 AM  

Very cute page!Love the banner!Thanks for playing with CMS!

Christina Collins April 26, 2012 at 4:57 AM  

This is simply gorgeous!
I love the banner and the cluster of embellishments.
Thanks so much for playing along with Color Me Scrappy!

Shell April 26, 2012 at 5:35 AM  

very pretty page! I luv ur handwritten journalling. Thanx for playing at MCS!

Mrs. Weddle April 27, 2012 at 8:59 AM  

love the vintage style. very nice
thanks for playing along with color me scrappy

Viji Siddharth April 27, 2012 at 12:12 PM  

This is gorgeous! I love handwritten journalling! Thanks for playing with CMS!

buglvr2010 April 29, 2012 at 12:41 PM  

This is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Melissa Vettorel April 30, 2012 at 5:58 PM  

What a beautiful page!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

Post a Comment