OPT Inspiration : Welcome Baby!

>> Saturday, March 31, 2012


This is my final March post for the Scrappin Patch blog. After this I will be taking a few weeks off while I wait for my next DT kit to arrive. I'm so excited to see all the goodies from the store that will be on thier way. I have loved all the product I've been privilaged to work with. Its fun having someone else put together and kit for you because often there are products you wouldn't pick out yourself, but once they arrive, it can be very inspiring!


This fun little project is a baby card for my sister-in-laws little boy. The papers I had were very grown up, but I decided to use them here anyways. Paired with the giraffe I think its just right.

Till next time,






1 comments:

Lisa Elton March 31, 2012 at 7:02 PM  

Full of sweetness Rebecca, very cute!

Post a Comment