My Minds Eye Blog Challenge 33: Card

>> Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One more project to share with you. I have looked at the My Minds Eye blog so many times and told myself that this month I am going to enter thier challenge. But up until the morning, I never actually got around to it! I'm really not sure why, the prize each month is worth even the feeblest attempt. The winner of thier monthly challenge gets to choose one complete MME collection! That would be fantastic. Of all the manufacturers and products out there I love the MME lines and if I buy new product, its almost always MME. So you can imagine that I have more than enough to meet the 80% requirement, but not nearly enough that choosing an entire collection isn't appealing ...


 From all my product, I choose to work primarily with the Orange from MME Lush collection. What a gorgeous set! With the exception of the Alphas, and two of the ribbons, all product on the card is from the LUSH collection. This card is also entered in the "Favourite Colour" challenge from Do You Stack Up. Its been a while since I played along there!

SUPPLIES
My Minds Eye LUSH Collection
Paper, brads, rhinestones, journaling tag
Misc Ribbon and alphas

Have a wonderful afternoon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment