Animal Parade

>> Saturday, February 11, 2012

There are lots of little kids in our families, which means that I have plenty of excuses to make cards every so often that are just plain fun! This little card was no excpetion. It was an idea I scraplifted from a card I saw years ago in one of my magazines with some of my own variations. As soon as I saw the button balloons, I knew that this card was going to be recreated for the Polkadot Door :)

I used very little paper on this card and instead raided my sticker stash for the adorable little Sassafrass Lass felties. I've been saving them because they've been to cute to use, but am beginning to realize, I can't save things forever!

SUPPLIES
Vintage Buttons
Sasasfrass Lass Felties
Misc Paper from my scrapbox


2 comments:

Kim February 11, 2012 at 6:10 PM  

Super Cute! Love those button balloons and the felt elephant and worm:)
~Kim

Polka Dot Door Designs February 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM  

You have had those felties for a long time! I was just looking through my stash thinking that I need to start using some of mine up too.

The little bee pulling the banner is adorable!

~Sarah

Post a Comment