Its been a while!

>> Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Life is slowly coming together again after the Christmas rush and my house is once again in order and tidy most of the time. That is, except when I decide to craft and pull my supplies out, suddenly the organized setting becomes a disaster zone. It never ceases to amaze me just how much creativity, can bring out the monster in me :)

 

Since being married, my birthday card requirement every year has doubled. Now, instead of only having to make 25 cards for the family, there are more like 50 every year, plus anniversaries, babies ... I've determined that I am not going to wait until I need cards, but try to make a few every now and then when I'm feeling crafty or have spare time. That way, I'm never pressured into making anything. I find that I'm not very creative under pressure! 


I raided my scrap box the other night and came away with three cards that all used the same paper, one of my favourite lines from My Minds Eye, the Fine and Dandy line. All the cards are more or less simple but with so many cards to make, sometimes thats best!

 
 SUPPLIES FOR ALL CARDS
My Minds Eyes Fine and Dandy Paper
ANtique Buttons 
DMC Floss
Basic Grey Alphabets 
Misc Brads

After taking quite a long break from design teams, I've applied, and been accepted, by the wonderful team over at Scrappin Patch! So excited to be designing for a team again, especially one with so many talented ladies as are on the Scrappin Patch team. Be sure to check the blog and store out, so many great deals and fantastic inspiration! Look for Scrappin Patch inspired crafty goodness on the Polkadot Door coming shortly!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Lisa Elton January 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM  

What a great trio of birthday cards Rebecca! I love this fun paper collection too. Congrats on your DT spot, well deserved ;)

Post a Comment