Heartfelt Thanks

>> Tuesday, January 31, 2012

If you've been to the Scrappin Patch blog recently you'll have noticed that there is lots going on there, and most recently, its time for the February Sketch challenge! We were asked to use Becky Flecks Page Maps sketch this month, and while I struggled at first to trasform the image into a card, once I got started the mojo just seemed to flow. I'm very happy with how this card turned out. Thanks to the girls at Scrappin Patch for the wonderful inspiration this month.

Since being married, I moved away from my Mom's wonderful craft room and sewing machine so I decided to do the stitching by hand. It certianly takes a lot longer that way, but it only adds to the personal aspect of the card. Even if it isn't nearly as straight as it should be!


SUPPLIES:
My Minds Eye Paper
K & Co Tags
AC Thickers
Recollectiosn Alpha Stamps
Vintage Songsheet paper, ribbon, buttons
DMC Floss

thats all for today. Thanks so much for dropping and looking. Be sure to check out the Scrappin Patch blog for more fun inspiration!



3 comments:

Lisa Elton January 31, 2012 at 4:16 PM  

Darling card Rebecca, love the colors SO MUCH! And your banner is too sweet. I think your stitching looks fabulous!!

What was the outcome of the Polkadot Door's final inspiration challenge & blog hop? I don't recall seeing it posted, or did I just miss it?!!

Anonymous,  January 31, 2012 at 4:41 PM  

So you made these?

Michele Gross March 29, 2012 at 4:24 PM  

I've just had a fun little stroll through your blog :) You have a really beautiful style!

Post a Comment