ICS Sketch 115

>> Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The blog certianly has taken on a little differant of a feel in the last little while,  I cannot believe all the wonderful interest that we had not only in the blog hop, but also the inspiration challenge! Sarah and I are thrilled with the response we have recieved! Be sure to come back on the 20th, we will be announcing the challenge winner and our June Design Team, exciting stuff!

Life has a way of getting very busy all at once! Its been jam packed with all sorts of exciting things the last few weeks sometimes I'm not sure how I'll have time to fit everything in. But somehow I manage, just like now, and keeping up with my design team posting. Its not been very regular (sorry!) but lets hope I can get back into scheduale with this post.



I loved this sketch that Dawn provided us with at www.icsketches.blogspot.com - it was so versatile, beautiful, and I knew exactely what I wanted to do with it as soon as I saw it. I made this card for Mother's Day a few weeks back and I'm happy to report that she loved it!

The dress form was printed off and decorated from my stash of vintage ribbons and buttons. The twill also came from my collection of odds and ends. And I always seem to be able to find somewhere to use the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.

 SUPPLIES
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Wilton Dollie
Vintage Twill, Ribbon
Misc Paper

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Valerie May 18, 2011 at 4:29 AM  

So pretty - hang in there, Rebecca - I know how you feel with the craziness!

Post a Comment