Polkadot Door Blog-iversary Party!

>> Sunday, April 24, 2011

I hope you will forgive me when I confess that I am here without any paper creations. I've been very busy with some very exciting things that I am bursting to share with you all! This past week has been incredibley busy as we moved house ... again. It might be another week before I am posting regularly again so this is a perfect time to share some very exciting news.


May 7th the Polkadot Door turns one!
(happy birthday to us!)

To celebrate Sarah and I have some exciting plans in the works. We will be hosting a bloghop and inspiration challenge, and if it goes well, we would like to continue it every month! There are so many exciting sponsors lined up for the weekend that you really need to make sure you check it out. We've teamed up with some of our favourite designers and the inspiration of the day will blow your mind away!

2 comments:

Diana Fisher April 24, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

Where's the "LIKE" button?! :) Congrats on the One Year!!

Sandie May 8, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

Congratulations to you!!!!! One year!!! you should be proud!!!

Post a Comment