Twenty Nine @ 29

>> Monday, March 14, 2011

I don't think I have ever done this before - made a scrapbook page about myself.  

Just me.  

No kids.  No husband.  No one but my lonesome self.

It feels kind of weird actually.  Like I am somehow being selfish or arrogant. 

I should probably get over that because it isn't selfish.  Given how much I hate photos of myself, it is actually an act of sacrifice to include it in my kid's album because I know they will appreciate it later in their life.

 SUPPLIES
Bazzil Cardstock
Jillibean Soup patterned paper, corrugated numbers
Jenni Bowlin Studio butterfly
Making memories metal frame & tag, trims, paint
American Crafts rub-ons
Vintage buttons


I based this layout on this week's Get Your Sketch On challenge.  I really love this sketch - probably because it has a butterfly on it.  


 

2 comments:

Rossella March 14, 2011 at 2:13 PM  

What a beautiful your page! Very relaxing! Very good

Kerryn March 15, 2011 at 12:56 AM  

It's great to see a layout about you. It's a beautiful layout!!

Post a Comment