Sassy Lil' Sketches #3

>> Monday, March 21, 2011

One thing I love about paper crafting is ... yep, you guessed it : paper! I think you might call me a little bit of an addict. I have recently discovered that all those cute little embellishments that I buy all the time, I never use. I use paper, paper, and more paper (with some buttons and ribbons thrown in for good measure too!). So how excited was I when Katie and Cherie from Sassy Lil Sketches announced that our March sponsor was sending us each a box full of paper from thier newest paper collections. Why very excited of course!


Nikki Sivils is our (very) generous sponsor and from thier new collections I was sent the `Rainy Day` set. This paper was so much fun to work with and paired with the SLS sketch it was a card that came together very easily. Its simple, bright, and perfect for one of those rainy days. Its has to be one of the very few cards that I have ever made that does not have any text on the outside, which means I can use it for whatever need seems best on an upcoming rainy day!

You too have the opportunity to win some of Nikki`s paper collections. Its quite simple really! Just head over to the Sassy Lil Card Sketches blog for all the information. It could not be easier, create something you love to win something you love. Perfect combination ....

SUPPLIES:
Nikki Sivils Paper
Misc Ribbon
American Crafts `Fresh` Stamps

3 comments:

Scrapenabler March 21, 2011 at 10:26 AM  

Very cute card! Love that paperline.

Merissa March 21, 2011 at 9:41 PM  

oh that's cute. That's really, really cute!

Rebecca Mosher March 22, 2011 at 12:24 AM  

Glad you like it. The line from Nikki has so many cute things in it!

Post a Comment