Little Miss Personality

>> Monday, March 28, 2011

I knew exactly what products in my stash to turn to as soon as I saw this week's sketch over at Get Your Sketchy On. I have been hoarding a set of adorable playing cards from My Mind's Eye's Alphabet Soup line for a while and I knew that this would be the perfect layout to break them out for.  Plus, the bright colors of the patterned papers went perfectly with the colors in the photo.

 
SUPPLIES
My Mind's Eye patterned papers, playing cards
American Crafts foam thickers
Bo Bunny journaling page
October Afternoon tag
Jenni Bowlin Studio embellished butterfly
Imaginisce exopy brad
Carolee's Creations tiny type alphabet
Studio G paper flowers
Unknown doilie, thread



3 comments:

jacque4u2c March 28, 2011 at 1:51 PM  

This is just so adorable! I love how all the different elements came together! It just pops off the page - what a great job!

Jenny B March 28, 2011 at 5:40 PM  

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to scrap!!!

Dawn♥ March 29, 2011 at 7:28 AM  

Sarah your layout is just the cutest. Love it! TFS!

Post a Comment