Heartache No One Sees Faith Blog Hop

>> Friday, March 25, 2011

The Paper Tree House is hosting yet another wonderful bloghop which I've been fortunate to be a part of. Unfortunately, with my parents being gone this week I didn't think ahead enough to have my post all ready to go when we were supposed to have it up, oops! But I don't want to break the hop so here's me apologizing for my forgetfulness and posting!


Rebecca > you are here

If you just randomly found this post, be sure to start from the very beginning, but if you came from Nana's site, then from here you continue on to Sueli Pinheiro.

Here's how the hop works:

Like last time we have some amazing prizes to share with you. In order to qualify for the grand prizes you need to leave a comment on every blog in the hop. Its that simple! For everyone who leaves a comment, and becomes a follower (if you aren't one already) on the Polkadot Door blog I will be giving away a package of goodies as well! So you have two chances to win some really fun stuff!


Now for the GRAND Prizes:
(be sure to leave a comment at the Paper Tree to qualify for this)
1 Year Subscription to SNR
$45 of Bella Blvd Product
Love Line from Echo Park
$25 gift certificate to The Paper Blossom Shop
and some extra goodies too!

Have fun hopping!

19 comments:

Scraping Miami March 25, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

love the colors together and the flower.

Unknown March 25, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

Thank you for posting!! Love the card Im your newest follower
kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com
youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

Catherine March 25, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

WOW...great giveaway on this hop and that card makes me swoon...just lovely! Oh and I've been following you for quite some time.

Erika March 25, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

lovely card!
i love the flower.
kisses!

Kim March 25, 2011 at 6:29 PM  

I REALLY Love your card!! Great colors and love the flower:)
new follower:)
~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com
kfordyce6638 at gmail dot com

tamror March 25, 2011 at 6:54 PM  

Love all the cards on your site. I am going to use them for inspiration. I just became a follower!

Tammy
tammysmakingmemories.blogspot.com

Kelly Sas March 25, 2011 at 7:01 PM  

Oh my your card AND your blog are wonderful inspiration! Became a follower through google under the name buckskinbelle.

Sueli Pinheiro March 25, 2011 at 7:56 PM  

Belisimo trabajo! Enhorabuena!
Dios te bendiga!

Unknown March 25, 2011 at 8:03 PM  

Thanks for sharing the gorgeous card!

fabitolana March 25, 2011 at 9:45 PM  

Hermosa tarjeta ...lindos colores cariƱos desde Chile

Tamara March 26, 2011 at 8:08 AM  

I love your card! TFS!
sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

Wendy Swenne March 26, 2011 at 12:07 PM  

Love that card. Thanks for sharing.

Cindy March 27, 2011 at 9:26 AM  

Your work is beautiful. Glad I found you. I'm a new follower. I know what it is like to get behind....

Viviana Jara (Chile) March 27, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

Hermoso tu trabajo. Gracias por compartir.

Anonymous,  March 27, 2011 at 7:49 PM  

I'm a new follower.

that really is a lovely card! thanks for sharing it with us!

Scrappin' Sista March 27, 2011 at 8:21 PM  

Great card. I really love the flower! Much love and scrappy hugs.

Love in Christ,
Christel (Scrappin' Sista)

Rebecca Mosher March 28, 2011 at 10:52 AM  

Thanks for all the kind comments Ladies! Check back tomorrow for the blog candy winner!!

Post a Comment