You Mean the World to Me

>> Friday, February 11, 2011

I had a "blah" day today.  I sat down to make my card for this week's Get Sketchy challenge, which of course I had left to the last minute, and it seriously took me over an hour to get it done. Guess I lost my mojo or something.  

On the bright side, at least I don't get nauseous when I try to scrapbook.  During my last two pregnancies, the smell and sight of my scrapbooking supplies literally made me sick.  It was months after my babies were born before I was able to scrapbook again, so I am just thankful that I haven't developed that particular symptom this time around. 

I am also thankful for a very special young lady who has had a lot of responsibility put on her shoulders lately due to her mother suffering from the "9 month flu".  This card is for her because when she saw these cute owl stickers on my desk she couldn't stop exclaiming about how cute they were. 

SUPPLIES
October Afternoon patterned paper
Bazzil cardstock
My Mind's Eye trim, dimensional stickers
Studio Calico cloud stamp
Pink Paislee artisan tape
Basic Grey glazed brad

4 comments:

DeeDee Catron February 11, 2011 at 12:30 PM  

Sarah! So cute!!! I have trouble doing cute cards.. and am always so inspired by yours. ♥ and what a great lil gal you have!

Laurel February 11, 2011 at 6:45 PM  

OH I love this! The owls are so cute!

Kerryn February 11, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

Sounds like you have a very special girl there. She is right about those owls, they are cute!! Love your card :).

Lea February 13, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

Ah, what a sweetie! I'm sure she'll love this card! It's adorable!

Post a Comment