Watching the Monkey's at the Zoo

>> Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When I originally got this photo developed I did not look at it very closely, so I thought that I had finally managed to get a nice picture of Isaac actually looking at the camera and smiling.  It wasn't until I pulled the picture out to use it on a layout that I realized he was actually sticking his tongue out at me.  

Why does that not surprise me?

SUPPLIES
Apron Strings Designs February 2011 "Smaller than a Breadbox" kit
American Crafts thickers
Jillibean Soup corrugated alphas
Royal Langnickel rub-ons

This layout is based on this week's Sketch Mania challenge #33.


3 comments:

Jenny B February 23, 2011 at 10:29 PM  

This is tooooo stinkin cute! I love it!
I am giving you the Stylish Blogger Award as well:)
http://atstudioj.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award-thanks-joyce.html

Lea February 24, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

Oh but it's such a cute pic! Love this title. Great paper and those little animal embellies are awesome!!!

Kylie February 24, 2011 at 3:08 PM  

What a cute pic! I especially love the title on this one.

Post a Comment