Thank You So Very Much

>> Friday, February 18, 2011

I have a problem.  

I love layering so my cards always end up being really thick. So thick that they don't fit well in envelopes and they cost a fortune to mail. 

So I never actually end up sending them to anyone and they just keep accumulating in the basket beside my desk. 

At some point my husband is going to catch on that the whole "making cards saves us money" thing is a total lie to justify all the supplies I buy. 

And yet, I keep making cards.


SUPPLIES
Studio Calico patterned paper
October Afternoon patterned paper
Studio G card base
Cosmo Cricket chipboard accent
Jenni Bowlin Studio vintage button
American Crafts rub-on
Unknown ticket, twine, pins

This card was made for this week's Get Sketchy card challenge. 


5 comments:

Diana Fisher February 18, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

Such a wonderful problem to have, b/c they are gorgeous!! :) Every thought to frame and hang them? Tell the hubby you're saving on home decor instead! :)

Heather Innusa February 18, 2011 at 7:05 PM  

Very very pretty!! I can relate to your 'problem' :D.

Kerryn February 18, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

LOL as long as you are having fun making them :).

Gorgeous card!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek February 18, 2011 at 9:16 PM  

This is beautiful!! I love love love love the butterflies and that button! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jodi February 22, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

abolutely Love this card!!!! hehe! I have the same problem I hate giving my cards away.... I love them too much!

Post a Comment