Sketchy Thursdays 02.03.11

>> Friday, February 4, 2011

It's been a while since I played along with Sketchy Thursdays.  I check out the sketch every week and plan on doing it, but never end up having the energy.  

But yesterday I ended up having a really productive afternoon (might have had something to do with the fact that my sister took the 3 year old boy for the day) and not only completed all the design team projects I had due, but also managed to squeeze in a Sketchy Thursdays entry.  And just in case it sounds like I am a little bit pleased with my accomplishment - I am.  Especially since I did it all while sitting on the floor.  

Of course I ended up having to take a 2 hour nap this afternoon to make up for it and my back is killing me...

Anyway, here is this week's Sketchy Thursdays sketch and the layout I created based off of it:
SUPPLIES
Imaginisce patterned paper
Bazzil cardstock
My Mind's Eye trim
Tim Holtz metal tags
DCWV safety pins
Carolee's Creations mini alphas




7 comments:

The Little Schausages February 4, 2011 at 4:37 PM  

Awe! I just had to comment, those boys are so adorable;)I love the colours and concept. Lovely work Sarah!

DeeDee Catron February 4, 2011 at 5:36 PM  

Love the color combo girlie :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek February 4, 2011 at 5:59 PM  

WOW WOW WOWWWWWWW! This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the photos, the colors and loving the foliage!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous,  February 9, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

I'm loving those beautiful photo's! And the papers are so great!Love the colors you used!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Keshet February 9, 2011 at 6:18 PM  

LOVE the black and blue, so striking! This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

Unknown February 12, 2011 at 6:29 PM  

WOW!!! Gorgeous layout!!!

Post a Comment