{rebecca} You Make My Heart Sing

>> Thursday, February 3, 2011

Technically today is my 'day off'. I try to make Wednesdays the day that I catch up on all sorts of things that I had to do, and usually this involves a fair bit of cutting, inking, and generally getting all sticky. Today was no exception, but the projects I was working on today I can't share with you yet. Oh theres exciting things coming up on the Polka Dot Door blog, be sure to check back soon for what it might be!

In the meantime, I do have a card to share with you. I made it for one of my design teams, but ended up making a second card too, so this one didn't actually get used for inspiration on the site, but I'm hoping maybe someone out there can get some mojo from my attempts.

SUPPLIES
My Mind's Eye Paper
Basic Grey Alpha's
Thickers
Misc Rhinestones
Vintage Buttons

Of course, I can't help but enter this in the new DYSU challenge : Pattern Papers. I think I'm doing pretty good, I've entered all the challenges thus  far, its just to much fun not too! Also entered in the Dutch Dare Buttons Challenge.

11 comments:

WencheP February 2, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

Wonderful card, lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Katie February 2, 2011 at 1:51 PM  

I love this! So pretty. And the play on words with the paper is fabulous.

PapierGirl February 2, 2011 at 5:49 PM  

Very pretty....love the stitching! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

Lea February 2, 2011 at 6:04 PM  

What a great card! Love that the hears are not perfect!

Janna Werner February 3, 2011 at 11:34 AM  

Hi Rebecca! This card of yours is also wonderful!Love the notes and stitches! Thanks for joining us again at DYSU!Please remember: to be eligible for the prize, and top 3 you must put a link back to the DYSU blog. Janna

Nicola February 3, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

Great card and love how you have used all those words to create your card. Nicola xx (ICS)

Jackie February 3, 2011 at 3:39 PM  

Gorgeous. Thanks for taking part in the ICS challenge this week. :)

Unknown February 3, 2011 at 5:32 PM  

wow!!!! great card!!! love the colors!!!

Dawn Easton February 4, 2011 at 4:39 AM  

Oh my goodness! This is rockin'! Love the design! FUN!

Vanessa February 4, 2011 at 6:24 AM  

Saw you on The Sweet Stop! Congrats for the spotlight! This is a GREAT card!! Love the colors and ... well, everything!!! Adorable! Great work! :)

Anette February 8, 2011 at 6:08 AM  

Beautiful buttons! Thanks for joining us at DDCC.

Post a Comment