{rebecca} ICS Sketch # 100

>> Tuesday, February 1, 2011


I do not often use digital stamps on my card, but this week I just had to play along with the adorable images that Soft Pencil Design Studio provided the entire DT with. It was hard to narrow it down to just one (and if you are the lucky winner at ICS this week I know you are going to love your prize package!) but the cow won out. The sketch we had to use this week was very versatile and I love how this simple little card turned out. I haven't decided 'Moo" I am going to give it to, but I'm sure most of my little people especially would appreciate this adorable valentine.

If you haven't already, hurry over to the ICS blog and take a peak at all the fun inspriation this week from the DT. While you are at it, maybe look in at Soft Pencil Design Studio's, they will be giving 5 images to the winner of this weeks sketch! Be sure to check back often because they will be releasing a new line of stamps in March, I can't wait to see what it will be! I hope you will play along with ICS for their 100th sketch!

ViewMore FromTagsCommentsShareSendFavoriteTwitterFacebook


SUPPLIES
Little Cow Gigi Stamp
Misc Ribbon
Basic Grey Paper
Recollections Cardstock
Staples

7 comments:

Lea February 1, 2011 at 5:59 PM  

Oh my, this is ADORABLE!!!! Just love it!

Kim Duran February 1, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

Rebecca, your card is just too cute! The sentiment is so funny. It totally made me smile!

Jo February 1, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

So cute Rebecca! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at DYSU! Hope to see you next time.

WencheP February 2, 2011 at 3:24 AM  

Oh - this is so cute! Love the cow! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Miranda February 2, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

adorable and I loove the sentiment
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

hugs
Miranda

Janna Werner February 3, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

Hi Rebecca, so glad you chose that image as it is uber sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at DYSU! Janna

Post a Comment