Opps... Did I Do That?

>> Monday, February 28, 2011

As I was working on this page I realized that a large percentage of the photos I have of Ellie are of her in her highchair.  

That kid eats a lot!  The other night for dinner she had 5 bowls of soup and two bowls of chicken and rice. Seriously. 

She also makes a lot of mess.  And breaks the odd dish. 

Maybe I should rethink my "no plastic" policy, at least when it comes to her dinnerware.


SUPPLIES
Apron Strings February 2011 "Smaller Than a Breadbox" kit
American Crafts thickers
Royal Langnickel rubons

I used my February Apron Strings kit for this page and based the layout on Get Your Sketch On challenge #9. 


We'd love to have you join us and create a layout based on this week's sketch.  The winner of the challenge will be receiving a prize pack full of goodies from Momenta!


2 comments:

Kerryn February 28, 2011 at 12:11 PM  

LOL sounds like she keeps you on your toes. Fab layout Sarah!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek February 28, 2011 at 7:56 PM  

Toooooooooooo cute!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment