I {Heart} U

>> Friday, February 25, 2011

I decided to challenge myself with this week's Get Sketchy card challenge - follow the sketch (obviously) and... refrain from using any butterflies on my card.  

I have been going through a bit of a butterfly phase lately. They have been showing up on pretty much everything I make. I think it has something to do with the fact that I wish it were spring.  

Anyway, here is what I ended up with...


SUPPLIES
Cosmo Cricket patterned paper
Recollections kraft cardstock
Making Memories alpha charms, ribbon
Basic Grey painted brads

Not too bad, if I do say so myself.   

Now please excuse me while I go put butterflies on something...

2 comments:

jacque4u2c February 25, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

The shadow box effect is just perfect for this card. Great job!

Kerryn February 26, 2011 at 3:00 PM  

LOL I'm a bit partial to butterflies too :). Great card Sarah!! Love how you did the sentiment!!

Post a Comment