I Can Do It By Myself

>> Monday, February 14, 2011


I have to admit that I was pretty excited when I received this month's kit from Apron Strings.  It was full of gorgeous supplies from three of my favorite companies - Echo Park, My Mind's Eye and October Afternoon.

I've had these photos of Ellie's first experience feeding herself for a while and I am really glad that I held onto them. I think they work really well with the colors and theme from October Afternoon's "Modern Homemaker" line, and they fit perfectly into this week's GYSO sketch.

I love it when everything comes together so easily. 


Apron Strings Designs -February 2011 "Smaller Than a Breadbox" kit.
American Crafts felt thickers
Cosmo Cricket tiny type alphas


4 comments:

Kerryn February 14, 2011 at 1:25 PM  

They do work perfectly with this range! Such a sweet memory to capture too :).

Julie Tucker-Wolek February 14, 2011 at 4:02 PM  

Tooooooooo cute!! Love the little apron! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lea February 15, 2011 at 8:58 AM  

How cute is this!!! The paper is great! The stitching looks fab and I lover that apron!!!

Marit February 19, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

So Cute layout. Thank you very much for your nice words in my blog.

Post a Comment