You are a Blessing!

>> Wednesday, January 19, 2011

ColourQ has long been one of my favourite challange blogs and so when I needed a card for my Grandmother this week, I knew exactley where to look for some colourful inspiration! Some Chatterbox paper that I have had in my stash for years worked perfectly with this weeks challenge.


Another site that I went to for some inspiration is the brand new, and utterly adorable new blog: Do You Stack Up?  This is only thier 2nd challenge, but how could I not play along when the challenge is "No Stress, Distress!" Of course I had to laugh a little, its more of a challenge for me "not" to distress a card, but I had fun playing along anyways!

I also used the very last 2S4Y sketch for this card.




Blessings to You!

9 comments:

Janna Werner January 19, 2011 at 11:45 AM  

Hi Rebecca! thanks for sharing this absolute lovely card with us at DYSU! Janna

WencheP January 19, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

Lovely card, love the colors and the flower. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Unknown January 19, 2011 at 12:39 PM  

That's really lovely - can I use the basic idea and fiddle

kitten DYSU team

Lea January 19, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

Wow Rebecca, beautiful card!!! Love the flower and the stitching looks fabulous!!!

Peggysue January 19, 2011 at 3:29 PM  

What a cute and creative card! I love the distressed flower! Very attractive card and colors.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at DYSU.

Julie Tucker-Wolek January 19, 2011 at 7:04 PM  

This is BEAUTIFUL! Loveeeeeeeeee that flower and the stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown January 20, 2011 at 7:52 PM  

So pretty, Rebecca! Thanks for playing at colourQ:)

Sylvia January 22, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

Lovely card, Rebecca! Thanks for playing the colourQ challenge this week.

Post a Comment