Inspirational Card Sketches #99

>> Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm a day late, but still wanted to show you the newest sketch from ICS! What a fun sketch we had to work with this week. I loved how this card came turned out! Very simple, but combining some of my favourite elements. Vintage dictionary paper, buttons, stitching, distressing and .... simple!


Our sponsor this week is DZ Doodles and the design team was provided with some awesome images, you have to go to ICS to see what the team did. This weeks winner will receive 3 free images from DZ Doodles!  

Well, I'm off to a fun filled day with some of my favourite guys so no more crafting today. But I'll have some more posts for you this week!
Have a great day,

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek January 26, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that stitching and the buttons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lea January 27, 2011 at 4:59 AM  

Wow, the stitching looks fabulous!!! Just love the overall look!

Post a Comment