ICS January 11th Card Sketch

>> Tuesday, January 11, 2011

 We've recently moved up to Edmonton as a family and I have to say that this is one of the most perfect winders ever! Over the past few days we've gotten over a foot of snow in a continuous snowfall that doesn't look like it will be stopping anytime soon. Its not the most convenient for those people who need to be out and about, but its been a wonderful excuse to stay inside with a cup of hot tea and relax, or in my case, catch up on some cards that needed to be made!

This card isn't what I usually make, instead of the distressed look I put away my inks and used some bright papers. Oh what fun I had with it too! The Bo Bunny papers are ones that I have had for a while and were just the right colours to match my mood this week - very cheerful!

The design team at ICsketches has provided lots of inspiration for you this week, head over to the blog to see all the other great cards from the rest of the design team. Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and she is giving away 5 digital stamps to the winner of this week's sketch! What are you waiting for?


SUPPLIES:
Bo Bunny Paper
Thickers
Ribbon

1 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek January 11, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

LOVE this!! LOVING the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment