Get Sketchy #65

>> Friday, November 19, 2010

For this week's Get Sketchy card challenge, Bree gave a us a twist - instead of basing our card off of a sketch, we had to find an item in our home to use as inspiration.  

My house is a complete disaster at the moment, not very much inspiration to be found here.

But I did just buy this adorable canvas art piece for my son's room, so this is what I based my card off of:


I am not sure if it because I am tired from all the renovating or it is the paint fumes getting to me, but I am not finding myself very inspired when it comes to crafting.  

This is the best I could come up with:

SUPPLIES
Imaginisce patterned paper
Recollections kraft cardstock
K & Company glitter
Liquid embossing medium

Now, get over to the Get Sketchy blog and check out the rest of the design teams work, and the awesome prize that is up for grabs this week.

Oh, and if you haven't already, make sure you check out Bree's big announcement.


0 comments:

Post a Comment