Best Monday Ever!

>> Monday, November 8, 2010

I don't normally like Monday, but this one has been awesome so far, 'cause the mail lady brought me this:



 It's a kit from Studio Calico that I won over at the Creating Keepsakes blog a couple weeks ago.  Can't get much better than free scrapping supplies!


 They also sent me an add-on! It has Thickers, and my favorite Studio Calico stamp ever

I've been contemplating getting a subscription to Studio Calico's monthly kit club and I think this may have pushed me over the proverbial edge. This kit is fantastic!

And then, while I was signing for the package, she mentioned that she had also put a parcel in my mailbox, which turned out to be this 

This one wasn't free, but it was cheap since I snagged it from one of my favorite sites.

Yep, it's been a great day, even for a Monday. 

I hope yours is going as well. 


5 comments:

Deb Hickman November 8, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

What a lovely prize !!! Hope the renovations are going well.

Lea November 8, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Ooooh! Gotta love scrappy goodness in the mail!

Julie Tucker-Wolek November 8, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! AWESOME mail day! Congrats on the win! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Keshet November 9, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

You should come join us on the dark side, hee! I subbed to SC last August and have never looked back!

Post a Comment