Three

>> Monday, October 11, 2010

If the two's are terrible, then I think that the three's are talkative... at least in our house.  It seems like in the past few months Isaac's vocabulary has tripled.  For the most part it is a good thing, I just wish he didn't feel the need to repeat everything he says 6 times.  Though he says "I love you" (well, technically "I lub you") now, and I am fine with him repeating that as often as he wants.


SUPPLIES
Studio Calico patterned paper
Jillibean Soup patterned paper
Pebbles Inc patterned paper, ribbon
Bella Blvd patterned paper
Recollections kraft cardstock
K& Co. mini alpha stickers
Colorbok chipboard number
Sassafras feltie
Unknown pins, staples 

I hope all my fellow Canadians are enjoying your Thanksgiving weekend. I'm not exactly spending mine the way that I would like to, but I am thankful for all the blessings in my life just the same...

4 comments:

Kathy Martin October 11, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

Cute page and such a great idea to save these memories! :)

Lea October 11, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

What a cute layout. Love the paper, the clouds and the picture!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek October 11, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Awwwwwwwwwww I love love love love love this!!!! Such a cute photo and loving that you documented this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment