Sketchy Thursdays 9.30

>> Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I always knew that I like scrapbooking, but up until the past couple of weeks I did not realize just how therapeutic it is for me. It seems like the more chaotic our life becomes, the more productive I get in the scrapbooking department.

One of the many projects that I have completed in the past few days is an entry for this week's Sketchy Thursdays challenge. I am being a lazy blogger today, so if you want to see the sketch you'll have to click here.

SUPPLIES
Recollections kraft cardstock
Fancy Pants patterned paper
Jillibean Soup corrugated alphas
Colorbok chipboard number
Making Memories glitter paint, stain
Prima pearls
Unknown trim, pins, thread



11 comments:

jacque4u2c October 5, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

This is just so adorable! I just love the colors and all the awesome elements that you used!

lisa October 5, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

LOVE this so much. What a beautiful page x

Anonymous,  October 5, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous - best take on the sketch I've seen so far.

Jennifer Grace October 5, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

Gorgeous layout, I love the flower trim. xx

Tammy E. October 5, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

This is a very pretty layout. I love the mix of b/w photos with color.

Julie Tucker-Wolek October 5, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is AMAZING Sarah!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee those photos!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deb Hickman October 6, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

What a beautiful LO. The punched borders look really pretty. What gorgeous family photo's !!!!!

Lea October 6, 2010 at 3:20 AM  

Oh, I love this!!! Beautiful family pic, love the contrast between the black and white and the colored photos!

Anonymous,  October 6, 2010 at 5:31 AM  

This is really beautiful!Love the layering and depth!Beautiful photo's!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Tomomi October 6, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

Wow!!Awesome!!
That is so beautiful!!
Love it;-D
Thank you so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!!

Keshet October 6, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

Oh, be still my heart--I love this LO so much I don't want to close out the screen! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Post a Comment