Sketch Mania 10.20

>> Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I had quite a pile of photos from our little anniversary getaway back in July so this week's sketch for Sketch Mania was perfect!  I was able to get six photos onto a single page layout - I actually tried for nine in order to stay closer to the original sketch, but it required cropping the photos a bit too small for my liking.


SUPPLIES
Bo Bunny patterned paper
Bazzil cardstock
American Crafts thickers
Basic Grey brads
Bella Blvd sticker
Unknown ribbon

2 comments:

Lea October 20, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

What a pretty layout! Love the touch of black ribbon and such beautiful pictures!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek October 20, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

This is GORGEOUS! I love love love love love love the photos and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment