Sketch Mania 10.13

>> Wednesday, October 13, 2010


I don't often have the opportunity to go browse at my local scrapbooking store since I usually have all three kids with me when I go shopping, but the other night I was able to go and spend some time practicing my sales resistance techniques. I did pretty good; I only walked out with about 40 sheets of paper... but since they were all on the sale rack ($0.25 each!) I don't feel too bad.  Most of it was "last year's model" but who cares, great paper is great paper... and when it is super cheap it is even better.

I just love this paper from October Afternoon's "Road Map" collection that I used for my layout for this week's Sketch Mania. I also found some awesome cloud paper from Pebbles Inc, I've been cutting it up and using it on everything lately!


SUPPLIES
October Afternoon patterned paper
Recollections kraft cardstock
Pebbles Inc patterned paper
American Crafts thickers
K& Co. mini alpha stickers



3 comments:

Patchi October 13, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

Very cute! I love how you did the journaling in the cross-word paper!

Jenny B October 13, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Great LO! I agree great paper is great paper!

Julie Tucker-Wolek October 13, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! What a GREAT bargain you found at your LSS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the lo!! That OA is one of my faves and love love love love the photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment