Precious {Ugly} Toes

>> Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ok, I realize that at first glance the title of this layout might seem odd... and actually I think my kids feet are incredibly cute and not in the least bit ugly.  But, our family has an unfortunate heritage of ugly toes and unfortunately for my kiddos, their feet are showing all the signs of continuing the family tradition.

 SUPPLIES
Cosmo Cricket patterned paper, journaling tag
Recollections kraft cardstock
Jillibean Soup corrugated alphas
American Crafts felt thickers
K&Company mini alphas
Unknown felt rick rack, ribbon, thread


As you can see, the kraft paper obsession continues...

6 comments:

Deb Hickman October 12, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

Great LO,love the papers and how you've sewn the pics together. Fab photo's and title. xxxxx

Lea October 12, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

This is so cute!!! I love how you scewed the layout on the kraft paper and I love all the stitching!!!

Catherine October 12, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

I love this LO and especially how your pretty colors pop against the kraft background.

Jenny B October 12, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

absolutely adorable! I too have kraft paper addiction!

Julie Tucker-Wolek October 12, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

Tooooooooooooooooo cute! LOVE the photos and the stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment