Get Sketchy #59

>> Friday, October 8, 2010

This week's Get Sketchy challenge sponsor is one of my favorite digi stamp designers - Tiffany Doodles!  She has so many great images available, it was hard to decide which ones to use for my project.  I finally settled on these sweet little birdies with their adorable little house and used them to create a cute "Welcome Home" card for some friends who are going to be moving into a new house in a few weeks.

SUPPLIES
Cosmo Cricket patterned paper
October Afternoon patterned paper
Recollections cardstock
Royal & Langnickel rub-ons
Tiffany Doodles digital images

I must admit that I have a slight obsession with kraft paper at the moment.  I'm not sure why, since I've not used it very much in the past, but almost all of my recent projects use kraft as the base.  It seems to go so well with just about everything...


4 comments:

Jenny B October 8, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes Kraft/CrumbCake is a GREAT base!

Unknown October 8, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

It truly is adorable!I love the polka-dotted birds =D

Theresa October 9, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

wonderful card. i love kraft paper too. so versatile. =)

Post a Comment