Color Combos Galore #156

>> Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ok, ok, I know that three blog posts in one day is a bit much, but I just realized that I needed to get my layout for this week's Color Combo Galore posted.

This is my first time participation in the CCG challenge but I think it will be one I go back to regularly. Their inspiration boards are so beautiful and I love that not only do they provide a gorgeous palette work with, they also challenge participants to use different techniques on their projects.  This week the challenge was to use a provided sketch and complete your layout in less than an hour. I managed it, but I tell you it was a stretch for me to complete it in that amount of time.  I am definitely a slow scrapper!



SUPPLIES
Pink Paislee patterned paper
American Crafts Thickers
K & Company chipboard accents
Unknown vellum, ribbon, cardstock, tickets

Hope you have a great night,

4 comments:

Deb August 25, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

Sweet LO. I must check out CCG, I love the idea of a colour challenge and other challenges thrown in.
I'm not sure I 'd have managed finishing in an hour,well done for doing that.
Thanks for sharing your work and all the different challenges.

sam August 25, 2010 at 1:26 AM  

beautiful page! love all the tickets!

Lea August 25, 2010 at 2:50 AM  

Love that picture and the tickets look fab!!! Also gret sketch!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek August 25, 2010 at 5:10 AM  

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that precious photo and love love love love love the added tickets! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment