Sketch Mania 7.21

>> Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Once again DeeDee has put together a great sketch for this week's SketchMania challenge and I had such fun making this cute little card based on it.

I used another one of my digi stamps from Tiffany Doodles to make this one - I just adore this little pocket mouse and I have a suspicion that he will be showing up on a lot of my baby cards.

Also, in case you missed it, DeeDee has made some changes to how she is running SketchMania. For all the details, and to see what the rest of the design team has been up to, please head over to DeeDee's blog.

SUPPLIES
Prima patterned paper
Tiffany Doodles digital stamp "Pocket Mouse"
Basic Grey buttons
Unknown ribbon & pins



Hope you have a wonderful day,




1 comments:

Deb Hickman July 21, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

Such a cute card,I love the little mouse. Great sketch, will check out the blog,thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment