New ones . . . again!

>> Tuesday, July 13, 2010


Yes, its me again. Rebecca

Seems for someone who is supposed to be busy doing otherthings (including getting ready to be overseas for 3 months!), I'm finding an lot of time to craft! Usually, whether I have time or not, what happens in the craft room is usually dissapointing, I'm just not inspired. This week however has been completley unusaul! I've been inspired by so many things, even music, recently that I can't help but make more cards. This one should be the last for quite some time . . .

This card is for 3 challenges! The first is Sweet Sunday, a site that I have seen other people refer to, and link back to, but have never actually gone there myself. I saw their latest sketch on a blog and knew I had to try it, especially since I knew exxactley what image I wanted to use on it. Many of you I am sure have heard of Michelle (if not, read about it here), one of the DT members from A Spoon full of Sugar. This adorable freebie is offered at Whimsie Stamps for a limited time while they gather support for Michelle. Go check it out! I don't have any copics, so I coloured the donkey with my Crayola pencil crayons.


The third challenge that I was able to enter with this card was also a new one. ColorQ, have you heard of them before? So glad I discovered the site. I will be back! ColorQ is a fantastic color based card challenge blog. If you have never been there before, I encourage you to check them out! I wasn't going to do this challenge becasue its pink, and I didn't think I had anything pink. But upon rummaging through my scrap box I found all sorts of little pieces! Sorry there is no supply list, but because it was all little bits that have been lying around for who knows how long, my memory can't remember :-)




Have a lovely day . . .






4 comments:

Sylvia July 13, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

Super cute card, Rebecca! Thanks for playing the CQC.

Post a Comment